Monday, July 23, 2007

Widening the Friendship Circle

I’m celebrating my first cyber friend!

Lest you all think I’ve started some form of internet befriending, or (horrors!) dating, I will ease your mind.

Her name is Wendy, and she is a friend of my former college roommate (and absolutely still my kindred spirit) October. I’ve checked out Wendy’s blog, and she seems normal enough (see link at right).


Of course, all of October’s friends (including myself) seem normal. At least until you get to know us. Often what redeems us is the fact that October has chosen to gift us with her amazing friendship.

That said, I’m glad October is Wendy’s friend, so that now I can now also be Wendy’s friend!

Thanks, Wendy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray!!!! I'm so happy to hear about your "cyber friend" =) I think the two of you will find that you have more in common than the two of us. And then you'll ask yourselves what it will take to make me see the light =)
I love you both!

Wendy said...

Ha, ha! I feel so honored! A blog post about me! Just to warn you, though, I really can be... not "normal" sometimes. My husband thinks I'm obsessive about everything. I think he's too laid back.
Anyway, I'm also glad to have my first cyber friend! October had been telling me for a long time that we have a lot in common and that I should check out your blog.

Ann-Marie said...

Tob - I gave up on you seeing "my" light years ago - you, my friend, will always dance to your own 5-piece mariachi band! And I love you for it! You are truly my most unique and treasured friend. Thanks for cyber-introducing me to Wendy!

Ann-Marie said...

Wendy - No wonder Tob thinks we are a lot alike. My hubby is the same way.

Last night, he literally told me, "If you were Sheriff, you'd outlaw fun."

I said, "No, if I were Sheriff we'd have ORDER, dagnabit!"

Fits us to a "T."

Heidi said...

sounds like the four amigos to me