Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jewelry @ Jeanette’s

Well, I bought some more jewelry! I’m going to go broke if I keep getting invited to lia sophia jewelry parties.

Thankfully, Jeanette booked her party from my party (ages ago), and so I was able to purchase my necklace at half-price. Yea! A bargain! I bought the Anew necklace (see photo at right).

Of course, it WAS fun! We met at my friend Jeanette’s new house out in Winnebago. I picked Mom up beforehand, and the two of us carpooled to the party. We took a tour of the new house, enjoyed the jewelry party, and then ate J’s delicious snacks!

She had a really good crowd! There were 12 or so people there, and I knew most of them. There were about 5 churches represented in the group, so we all dished on what was new at our church. It’s NOT gossip, if we talked about the GOOD stuff, right?

I have some nice photos that I’ll post real soon. Promise!

Well, I’ve got a CRAZY day ahead of me as usual, so this is one of my (rare) short posts!

No comments: