Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wednesday Recap

Last night was a much needed respite from running around. Just me and my heating pad.

That’s right – 62 days later – TOM finally arrived.

Brett picked a movie for us to watch last night while I was bundled up with my heating pad, eating an Eskimo pie (I have weird TOM cravings). He picked Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. When I mentioned the new Harry Potter movie opened July 11 and suggested we use our FREE movie passes (from the Live Free or Die Hard fiasco) to see it, I was VERY surprised when he readily agreed.

I think Harry Potter movies will be one of those movie series we bond over – much like our shared Star Wars, Mummy, and Indiana Jones obsession.

Still, I AM excited, since I really do want to see it. Although, I don’t know whether we should go Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. This weekend is going to be full as it is.

I’ve got to:
Clean the bunny areas
Go grocery/household shopping
Do a little actual house cleaning

Then we have Game Night Group Saturday night. And of course, there is church on Sunday.

I’m praying God will help me use my time wisely. It’s hard thing for me to do on my own, since I am notably lazy.

This morning for instance (and I’m blaming this on TOM), I was up with Brett (from 4:45 – 5:15 a.m.) and as soon as he left for work, I went back to bed and slept until 8:00 a.m.


8:00 a.m.!!!!! I was SO late for work! Thankfully, I have flexible hours, but STILL!

Oh well, at least the weekend’s almost here!

2 comments:

mom2mine said...

I just want you to know...

there is a fairly large chance there will be children at the Harry Potter movie.

ESPECIALLY the matinee

:)

Ann-Marie said...

Well, as it so happens, I had totally forgotten my friend Angie and I had scheduled a movie date for tonight (Friday).

She did the schedule, and (since she has been to movies with children – 5 of her own – and me when I’m whiny ABOUT misbehaving children in a movie) so she made sure to schedule Harry as our last movie of the night – around 9:30 p.m.

So, I should be all right. I hope. I’m going to brace myself beforehand to be loving and understanding.

We’ll see how THAT goes.