Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Flip Side

I tend to use this blog to complain about the blasted hot weather we Midwesterners experience several months out of the year.

Well, in order to be fair and equitable, I will say the weather was just about perfect yesterday. I drove home on Route 2 with the windows open and the cool air tossing my hair back. It was blessed refreshing, I’ll tell you that!

When I got home, Brett and I snuggled on the couch to watch the CMA concert series together – a free concert is a free concert, even if it is on TV.

All in all, a good night!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Okay, and here is your first example of why I am weird: I love hot weather. Really. I just swim with the kids every day. I also like cool weather, just not consistently. :-) Anyway, I'm glad you got a breather!

Heidi said...

It helps to have a pool to swim. Those of us who do not have to swelter in the heat.