Saturday, July 07, 2007

Almost Forgot

I almost forgot the thing that put me over the top this morning into a very sunny mood!

There is a Taco Bell coming to 173!


Whooo-hoo!

I (heart) Taco Bell, but I hated having to drive all the way down to the old Machesney Park Mall just to pick up a warm, gooey chicken quesadilla (great, now I’m drooling).

But, today, as I pulled up to the Starbucks drive-thru, I saw a sign next to all the new construction on 173 that proclaimed, “A Taco Bell is coming to this site soon!”

I literally hooted in my car, clapped my hands, and did a little hip shake thing I can only call “car happy dancing.” The thought of having all those wonderful Mexican options open to me at a MUCH closer location just made my day!

The only thing better than Taco Bell is a closer Taco Bell!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Try Del Taco on 173 across from Target. Yummy!!

Ann-Marie said...

We passed by there the other day, and I wondered about it. Do you have any menu recommendations? Let me know!

Heidi said...

Jason likes the "fat taco". I tried their chicken specialty. Unfortunately I can't find our menu, so I don't remember what the name of it is. Jason, a huge taco bell fan now likes Del Taco better. I guess just go in and check out the menu.

Jennittia said...

Oh, how I do miss the big city sometimes! The closest Taco Bell for me is a half hour drive- and that just went up last year!! My mouth waters just thinking about the place!