Monday, November 12, 2007

To the Michigan Fans I May Have Offended

I have no problem with Michigan sports teams.

In fact, I don’t care about Michigan sports teams, at all.

Brett could have brought home Puffy Coat from ANY college sports team, and I would have been just as horrified.

It is really the tacky design (Karyn will vouch for that), the puffiness, and frankly the day-glo colors favored by the Wolverines that invokes my hatred of Puffy Coat.

I do not know how long Puffy Coat will be with us, but please rest assured, I do not hate Michigan.

My wrath is reserved solely for Puffy Coat.

4 comments:

Alice said...

I think this blog needs a picture of the puffy coat (it doesn't have to have you in it).

Also, can you convince Brett that you should wear a dressier coat for Sunday and the puffy coat for say, sporting events? (you know, the ones you have no plans on attending...)

Wendy said...

Hahahaha!!!! Fred doe snot EVER buy me clothes. We've been married for 10 years (tomorrow), and he learned that lesson long ago!

The Beard Bunch said...

I just wanted to echo the idea that we really NEED to see a picture of Puffy Coat. Please....

Heidi said...

Like I told you on Sunday. THe puffy coat really is not that bad, but Alice is right. I usually wear a dressier coat on Sunday mornings and my "puffy coat" on Wednesdays or other days like that.