Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Back to Blog

Don’t you hate it when you’re too busy to blog?

Stuff comes up, and you can’t wait to write about it, and then it’s over. You’re exhausted, and then (after an hour or two) you completely forgot what was so important.

That’s how this past week was for me. I was so busy cleaning, hostessing, and attending get-togethers that I didn’t have time (or excess energy) to blog.

Still, I missed you all so much, and it’s nice to be back in a routine.

Here’s a fast preview from my blogging break:

Wednesday – Cleaned the guest room, guest bathroom, and main floor

Thursday – More cleaning, grocery shopping, house guests arrived at 9:30 p.m. (by this time I am walking around like an old woman – my body’s not used to cleaning!)

Friday – Trip with Sturgill Crew to Edward’s Apple Orchard, cook-out at Mom’s with assorted family members and friends

Saturday – Grandma’s 90th birthday party at Aunt Louise’s (over 115 family members attended!), house guests head back to Michigan

Sunday – RECOVERY!!!

Monday – Say goodbye to the Boehm girls (my sister-cousins) as they head back to Tennessee, spend the evening helping Mom set up slide shows for her blog.

For some photos of our Edward’s Apple Orchard trip, visit my Cousin Aaron’s blog. For photos of Friday’s cook out and Grandma’s 90th Birthday celebration, visit Mom’s blog.

I’ll blog some more (promise!) after I get a little more caught up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for your report back...so I'll be checking nightly. How nice that I can see pics!

The Beard Bunch said...

Welcome back, Ann-marie! Of course, I checked out Aaron's and your mom's blog, but I was somewhat anticipating your interpretation of things---it's an interesting perspective :)

Juliet said...

Thanks for ALL your help!..We had alot of pictures...It was fun learning more about my computer.
Heart-felt THANKS!! Love, Mom

Wendy said...

Tob, go to Feedblitz and you can get Ann-Marie's updates automatically emailed to you. That's what I do with all of my friends. Saves time. No checking blogs unless there's something new.

Wendy said...

Ann-Marie,
Sounds like you've been super busy, girl! I always like it when company comes over because my house is *briefly* tidy! :-)
I think even if I didn't have kids, my husband would ruin it pretty fast. The house gets so much worse on the weekends when he's home! ;-)

Jennittia said...

So glad to know I am not the only one who gets too busy to blog! I am playing "catch up" today!