Monday, September 10, 2007

Tiny Tidbit (Tad Bit Late)

This is old news to some of you, but I totally (don’t know HOW) forgot to blog about it!

My new second cousin (born to my cousin Jason and his wife Jennifer) Autumn Elizabeth joined us on August 20, 2007. This means she will share a birthday with my oldest aunt, Linda; my youngest aunt, Laurie; and ME!

The August 20th birthday tradition now spans THREE generations in the Rehfeldt family.

Way to carry on the family tradition, Autumn!

And welcome to our family. We’ll love you like crazy, because (let’s face it) we’re all a little crazy ourselves!

2 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

That is really cool! My cousin missed having her baby on my birthday by just a matter of hours. I was soooo bummed! But Ryan and his cousin Jillian share a birthday - which is very special. Just like for you! ;)

Ann-Marie said...

It IS cool. Sort of like when I find a sister (or fellow) southpaw. It's a strange connection, but it seems to be a fun bond to share!