My friend Joy tagged me for this fun activity.
After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about her. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.
Here are my 8 random facts, in no particular order:
1. When I was 12, I accidentally broke a kid’s nose with a baseball bat at our church picnic.
2. I’ve always wanted to play Maria in a theatrical version of The Sound of Music.
3. The meanest thing I’ve ever said to someone was, “I thought God didn’t make mistakes, but I guess I was wrong since there you stand.” (in my defense, it was my ex-boyfriend who broke my heart)
4. If I had to pick a superpower, I would choose to be able to make time stand still for everything but me.
5. I think Jewish guys are super sexy and was hoping to end up with one (Messianic, of course) before I met my husband.
6. When I was four, I chipped my front tooth by riding into our front yard fence on my Smurfette Big Wheel.
7. My favorite bird is the chickadee.
8. I have no idea how to talk to atheists and (therefore) God has chosen to surround me with them!
And I “tag” the following people, in no particular order:
Heidi, October, and Jennittia (and anybody else who wants to play!)
Thanks, Joy! It was fun thinking everything up!