Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Little Incoherent

Wow, it’s so nice to have a big new shiny computer monitor. It almost distracts me from our hard drive - which is the size of a toddler. Almost.

I sure hope we get a tax refund. If we do, we are planning to buy a laptop. Forget the two front teeth, that’s what I really want for Christmas. And after the disaster that WAS Christmas this year, I’m about ready for something nice.

Actually, things are going okay on the marriage front. We are still stalled for marriage counseling until my pastor and his wife are able to finalize their baby’s adoption in South Carolina. (They are actually still waiting on the baby to be born. He was due on December 27, believe it or not.)

So, we’re waiting, but things have gotten better. We are still in love – and not trying to kill each other at this point anymore. Which is a real plus.

I just want to thank everyone for their support. After my depressing Christmas post, I got FOUR letters of support from other wives who have been through the same thing. That bolstered me a great deal. All of your encouragement and prayer means SO much to me. So, thank you.

I’m really tired! Work has been CRAZY this week and it’s not going to get any better until…March!

I’m sorry my thoughts are so incoherent today; all I really want to do is go to sleep, but I wanted to let everyone know I am okay and thank you all for your prayers and support.

I promise my next post will be more intellectually stimulating.

Well, I mean, only as “intellectually stimulating” as someone like me can be, that is.

No comments: