Sunday, November 09, 2008

Please Pray for Zachary

Hello, my blogging friends! I would like to request your thoughts and prayers for my second cousin, Zachary, the eight year old son of my Cousin Beth. He was in a serious car accident that has left him in a comatose-like state.

My Cousin Deb, Beth’s sister, has chronicled the details of the accident on her blog. Scroll down a few posts to read from the beginning.

Brett and I stopped by the hospital after church this morning to see Zach, and let Beth and Brad (her husband) know we were thinking about them. It was moving to see Zach looking so healthy, like he was sleeping, and yet know he is in very critical condition.

Beth and Brad have three other children as well, so please pray for them, too. Please pray for the entire Rehfeldt family as we surround them with our love, and pray for the recovery of one of our own.

Your thoughts and prayers are deeply felt and appreciated.

2 comments:

Alice said...

I will definitely be praying for Zachary and his family. So, so thankful that Jesus is the Great Physician!

a joyful nusiance said...

Thank you so much for visiting with us yesterday! Thanks for your prayers!