Friday, January 04, 2008

Desk Demonstration

It may not be a big deal, but I feel the need to scream from the housetops that

I FINALLY CLEANED MY DESK!

My desk at home had become a Mecca for clutter. I seem to have picked up my husband’s penchant for pack-rat-ing in the seven years we’ve been married. I decided as part of my NYR that I would CLEAN the top of that darn desk, and this morning NYR #1 was accomplished!

Frankly, it’s a tiny thing, but I feel so greatly relieved I simply had to tell someone. So there you go!

Whooppee! Or is it Whoopee? Either way – YEA!

5 comments:

Juliet said...

Don't forget...you are your father's daughter...He was a very organized man.

Love, Mom

Unknown said...

It's WOO HOO! get it straight.

Heidi said...

Good for you. I haven't yet had time to sit down and make NYR's.

Wendy said...

Woo-hoo! I'm with you, I'd scream it from the rooftops, too. You've inspired me. That will be my project tonight.

Anonymous said...

I would like to clean both of my desks, one at home, and one at school. I will too. Someday.