Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Surprise Sneak Peek!


As you may know, my family and friends threw me a surprise 30th birthday party this past Saturday. As the amazing planner and host of said-party, Mom has blogged the occasion and posted a slide show of the event on her blog. I’m planning to do my own post later, but I wanted to encourage you to check out her post for some great behind-the-scene photos!

Also, I had to comment on this photo. The pink balloon string hanging down makes it look like I’m taking a breathalyzer test before blowing out my candles. Rest assured, it wasn’t THAT type of party! My post on this fabulous party coming soon!

3 comments:

Juliet said...

Oh what fun it was to really surprise you. I wished I could get the video to download...it looks like you were going to faint.

Just love everyone in the sunglasses.

CANDICE said...

I was searching all over for you in the group pic... I proceeded to figure out you were behind the sunglasses hanging down from the fan...... LOL. It was fun. Love ya bunches.

Heidi said...

I look like a dork without sunglasses on, but there were not quite enough and my prescription ones were in the van. Oh well.
It was fun.