Sunday, December 07, 2008

Tag! I’m It!

Ooh-boy! Even though I now know they’re induced by my blood pressure medication, my vivid dreams still keep me on my toes.

I’m even considering using “tags” for these posts, since I know not everyone is interested in my brilliant, hilarious, and thought-provoking dreams.

I’ve never “tagged” anything else. I’ve never really thought I had enough categories.

Possible “tags”:
Ann-Marie complaining about loud, obnoxious children in public places
Ann-Marie complaining about children’s lackadaisical parents
Ann-Marie complaining about infertility
Ann-Marie memorializing one dead person or another
Ann-Marie composing a sappy poem, since she’s too cheap to buy a real gift

And, of course:

Ann-Marie’s medically-induced, whacked-out dreams

But these little gems just keep coming. This latest one featured Brad Pitt as my CAMP COUNSELOR. I am not kidding.

We both wore khaki shorts and everything. Oh, and my best friend’s name was Flare.

I’m getting ahead of myself.

Next post – Camp Martyr with Brad Pitt! On an island!

No comments: