I've been tagged by my friend Nicole, and have to follow the rules. Here they are –
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I’m glad Nicole tagged me, since I didn’t have a great dream last night and had absolutely nothing to blog about today.
2. I met Nicole at a Mary Kay party, where I found out I was in the same elementary school class as her husband. I was Little Bo Peep in our kindergarten play, and he was my Little Boy Blue co-star!
3. The latest thing to get on my nerves is how people use some of the worst spelling and grammar, even thought I KNOW they completed the same high school level classes I did.
4. I’m pretty sure I know more about urban rabbits than most people.
5. I’m almost irrationally excited about seeing Aaron and Linda Sturgill this Christmas. They are one of the few…okay, the ONLY…“couple” friends we have. People usually only like one of us. Me, mostly. (I kid, I kid.)
6. The spiritual lesson I am in the middle of learning is…how to wait patiently on the Lord.
7. I always miss my sweet mother-in-law around the holidays, since she passed away in December of 2005. I rejoice that I will see her again someday!