Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Stuff Christians Like

I just have to plug this site.

My friend Cindy referenced it on her blog, and I spent the better part of the evening reading and nodding my head ferociously through tears of laughter.

This guy obviously did not grow up quite as cloistered as I did – we NEVER would have been allowed to listen to MC Hammer or sing Our God Is an Awesome God in church - but he still gets a lot of it right.

If you’re a Christian who grew up in the 90’s, you’re going to LOVE Stuff Christians Like!

1 comment:

Alice said...

I have to get off that site now because I too am crying with laughter and have things to do. I think my favorite might be the post about the different Bibles and how he is going to cover one in velvet, illustrate Song of Solomon, and name it "Purple Rain."